What We Offer
Our extensive experience and expertise allow us, to provide a wide range of services. Whatever your service requirement, we pride ourselves in working closely and collaboratively with clients; whether working on a stand-alone project or as part of a wider team.
Our Chartered building services engineers, utilise their professional skills to include all aspects of building services engineering, including sustainable and low carbon design.
We utilise our experience in building services and sustainability to deliver complex designs, to meet the clients brief and aspirations, by using 2D CAD drawings or 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM). We can also utilise “Hevacomp” design/thermal modelling software when required or alternatively can provide more complex thermal modelling utilizing IES software.
From small maintenance projects to complex new build projects and everything in-between, we can tailor our service and skills to provide a competitive service to meet your requirements and budget.
Our services include:
We provide professional technical services to deliver projects of all sizes, from initial conception to completion for both public and private sector clients in a range of sectors.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Design (MEP)
- Renewable and Low Zero Carbon Design
- Information Modelling (BIM) and Government Soft Landings
- MEP Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Tender Support for Main and Sub-Contractors
- 2D & 3D As Installed Surveys and Drawings
- Building Log Books, Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Part L compliance and subsequential improvements.
- BREEAM compliant design
Planning & Surveys
The MEP Consultancy Co, can provide the level of expertise, knowledge and latest industry technologies of a large consultancy; yet still manages to provide a personable, agile experience. Our professional staff will liaise with you directly and strive to provide the highest level of client experience and we take a personal commitment to deliver quality, innovative and value focused projects that meet client expectations and to bring clients’ visions to life.
- Planning & Utilities Guidance
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Maintenance and Plant Replacement Strategies
- Building services estate life cycle planning and replacement
- Asset and condition surveys and reports
- Electric car charging viability surveys and reports
Management & Support
From project managing maintenance projects to utilizing our extensive experience in providing our clients the advice to manage and upgrade their property portfolios.
- Project Management
- Contracts Management & Administration
- Framework Management
- CIF Funding Applications
- Technical Advisors
The MEP Consultancy Co is building services specialist, providing a wide range of services across the majority of industry sectors including commercial, health, education, residential and community. We can tailor our professional services to meet your requirements.